Skip to main content

Call to Become a Business Owner

 


Why One Should Become a Business Owner?

Robert Kiyosaki, renowned author of Rich Dad Poor Dad and numerous other books, developed the Cashflow Quadrant concept. Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant is sometimes referred to as “The ESBI.”




The left quadrants, E and S, form the category “Active Income” and right quadrants B and I form the category of “Passive Income”. While 95% of population is in E/S quadrants, Active Income category, only 5% of population is in the B/I quadrants, the Passive Income category.

But, when the resources or wealth are taken into consideration, persons in the left half, E/S group, possess only 5% of wealth. Whereas, 95% of wealth is enjoyed by persons in the B/I group.

Most of the so-called Businessmen are in fact self employed persons. The test is whether the business is running and generating revenue even when the owner is not physically present. Only if that is happening the person can be considered as a Business Owner.

This call to become a Business Owner is a chance for you to transform yourself to the Passive Income/Residual Income group (B/I quadrants) from the Active Income group (E/S quadrants). This transformation is absolutely necessary if your goals are Financial Freedom and Time Freedom.

Read more on Active/Passive Income

Direct Selling/Network Marketing

The business opportunity introduced herein is a combination of Direct Selling and Network Marketing. You may ask me why Direct Selling/Network Marketing when these are banned or prohibited. I won’t blame you. I too was under the same impression till recently. Only when I started studying the business opportunities after the Covid-19 pandemic, I realised that I have been a loser as I did not enter Direct Selling/Network Marketing in 2010 when someone approached me with a proposal to start a Network Marketing Business. Had I joined Network Marketing at that time, my life would have been more fulfilled.

The world we are living in has become an overly consumer centric world. People became rich by looting Consumers. A product of Rs.40 is sold to consumers for Rs.100. The Rs.60 margin is the Loot. This is shared by various governments, the transportation agencies, a chain of wholesalers and retailers and advertising agencies. Direct Selling helps consumers to buy the same product at a much lesser price. Network Marketing helps consumers to unite and resist the rich becoming richer by looting them. In sum, Network Marketing is nothing but Consumer Empowerment. It’s an opportunity for consumers to become rich out of their own money.

Read More on Direct Selling/Network Marketing

Are Direct Selling/Network Marketing Legal in India?

Are Direct Selling/Network Marketing Legal in India? Are not these activities prohibited in India? I know these are the questions coming up in your mind. The fact is neither Direct Selling nor Network Marketing was ever made illegal or prohibited in India or anywhere else at any point of time. The problem is we are mixing up things and not distinguishing clearly between Direct Selling-Network Marketing and Money Chain-Pyramid Schemes.  It is true that Money Chain business and Pyramid Schemes were under legal scrutiny and were prohibited in 2012 and 2013 in some Indian states.

Read More on Legal Aspects of MLM

Businesses Marking Growth in the Pandemic

Fortunately, Direct Selling is one of the industries that marked remarkable growth during the Covid-19 pandemic comparatively.

Read More on Growing Businesses

How to Select a Genuine Direct selling Company?

Knowing that Direct Selling/Network Marketing companies are on a steady growth path, many new companies are coming up almost every day. Most of them give unrealistic promises and recruit Distributors. In the last two years many companies came up and disappeared. The fact that these companies collected huge sums from aspirants as Entry Fee before disappearing is certainly a matter of concern. Therefore, the selection process should be scientific and based on data analysis.

How to Select a Genuine MLM Company?

The Dreamers' Paradise

I spent some time studying various companies in the Direct Selling industry and their Business Plans.

Consequently, I have selected Vestige Marketing Co. Pvt. Ltd. to work with as it scored high in my evaluation. I have already started my Direct Selling Business with Vestige and am presently building my network. I look forward to dynamic personalities who can dream high to join my Network. I am convinced that only Dreamers can succeed in Direct Selling/Network Marketing Business.

You can join Vestige as a Distributor, create your Network and grow your Business Empire without any Investment. There is no Entry Fee or Registration Fee. The registration is totally free of cost. Just by changing the shop you buy your monthly essentials you can build a business empire!

Vestige Company & Business Plan

Success Stories of Vestigeans

Success stories of those who have achieved their dreams through Vestige business are always inspirational. I myself joined this business after learning about Mr. Bharathan M.V, DUCD from Kerala.

Youth Icons of Vestige

Success Story of Some Vestigeans

My Dreams & Goals

It’s a must that those who start business with Vestige have high dreams. A Dreamer is one who is able to visualise seemingly impossible things. However impossible your dreams may appear in the beginning, believe that nothing is impossible with Positive Thinking, Mind Programming and a Business with Vestige! See, at the age of 68, I have given shape to my dreams. And I am certain that I will achieve those goals within the set deadlines.

Have a Look at Documentation of My Dreams & Goals

Join My Team

If you are capable of shaping your dreams like me and set goals to realise your dreams, why not join my team so that we will work together and support each other?

If you think you are a fit candidate, kindly fill in the details in the form that will open when you click on the green button below. I will call you and we will have a one-to-one chat. Don’t worry, I just want to ensure that this business is suitable to you. Remember, it’s not for everyone; it’s only for those who can dream high and are willing to sacrifice anything to achieve the goals.


Comments