Skip to main content

My Dreams

 

My dreams are my desires. Till this time, I have been considering myself as a contented person. That is, someone who had achieved everything in life and do not have any more unfulfilled desires. In fact, I was teaching people not to have many desires because desires ultimately cause disappointment and sorrow. I was an advocate of desireless life.

But, from 20-May-2021, the day I joined Vestige business, I took a paradigm shift in my thought process. I started thinking that becoming rich is not an evil. On the other hand, everything depends on the wealth and richness one does possess. I would acknowledge here that this shift in thought process is primarily due to the training I received from Vestige and Winning Team. Suddenly I discovered that I too have some unfulfilled dreams/desires and that there is nothing wrong in becoming rich through legitimate means. And I am now determined to pursue those unfulfilled dreams.

(1) I Want to Live till I Die

One may think what the big deal in this is. Everyone is living till death. Well, what I mean, living is one thing and surviving is another thing. When I say I want to live till I die, I mean I want to enjoy good health till the last moment. In other words, my desire is to have a life without diseases like Alzheimer’s, Kidney Failures etc. In my opinion, surviving with those diseases is actually dying not living.

I intend to attain this by continuing the lifestyle I have been following since last 40 years. That is, one hour walking, one hour of Yogasanas and half an hour of Meditation during Brahmamuhurta. I will have to follow the same routine every day. Going to bed early by 9:30 pm and rising early by 3:30 am. Additionally, I will have to stick to the intake of Vestige Supplements and Nutrition products without any interruption.

(2) My Network

My other dream, or wish, is to help others to grow in their life. Luckily, in Network Marketing Business no one can become successful without making a few others successful. In fact, this is the beauty of Network Marketing and it’s this aspect of Network Marketing that has attracted me towards it. My goal is to develop at least four Directors, earning one lac plus per month, in my team in a timespan of one year from now.

Due Date: 15-Aug-2022

(3) My Income

I would achieve Rs.1,00,000 (One Lac Rupees) monthly income from Vestige Business before 15-Aug-2022.

(4) My Old Age Home

We cannot do away with the ageing process. Ageing is inevitable. What we can do is delay the process and avoid some undesired complications of old age. So, when it comes, I don’t want to give a hard time to my wife and/or children. I don’t want anyone of them to dedicate his/her time and energy only to take care of me. My dream is an old age home where all medical and nursing care will be available.



A villa in Saketham- the village for Senior Citizens in Sai Gramam, Trivandrum Kerala, shall be my old age shelter. Though I shall avail this facility only when I become totally bedridden due to old age, I would ensure that such a facility is guaranteed when I am in full sense and healthy. 

Cost: Rs. 40 Lacs
Due Date of Payment: Before 27-May-2027 (My 74th Birthday)

Comments